Friday, December 12, 2008

--

It's been in the past for awhile. I get a flash and I smile. Am I crazy? Still miss you baby 
It was real, it was right. But it burned too hot to survive. All that's left is. All these ashes
Where does the love go. I don't know. When it's all said and done. How could I be losing you forever?
After all the time we spent together? I had to know why, I Had to lose you. Now you'll just become
Like everything I'll never find, again. At the bottom of the ocean. In a dream you appear
For awhile you were here. So I keep sleeping. Just to keep you with me. I draw a map, connect the dots
With all the memories that I got. What I'm missing. I'll keep reliving. You don't have to love me for me
Oh baby ever understand. Just know I love the time that we both had. And I don't ever wanna se you sad
Be happy. I don't wanna hold you if you don't wanna tell me you love me babe. Just know I'm gonna have to walk away
I'll be big enough for both of us to say. Be happy....

I know you're in better place right now, be happy....


No comments: